Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
The efficient way to make, manage and communicate speed limits and moving traffic orders
Speed limits, banned turns and other restrictions for moving traffic have never been more important.
- Under DfT Circular 1/06 all authorities need to review their speed limits on classified roads and make necessary changes by 2011.
- Once reliable data is available it can be made public, including on web sites and via ISA devices in cars (pioneered in London using our software).
- And finally there is the Traffic Management Act, offering authorities the prospect of enforcing many of their moving traffic measures.
All these actions require reliable information, efficiently managed by software tailored to the task in hand. MovingOrdersMap is that system
- Order making and schedule production
- Advertising and consultation
- Initial data capture
- Authority-wide speed maps that include the default limits for single and dual carriageways and lit areas
- Maintains road network data
- Determine and record traffic sign locations
- Helps identify gaps, inconsistencies and missing signs
- Save time by managing traffic orders efficiently
- Provide reliable and accessible current data for all council teams and optionally for public access
- Identifies anomalies and missing signs, helping to avoid costly and embarrassing enforcement problems
- Uses OS and government standard formats for e-GIF compliance and easy data communication
- Easy to access with minimal training
BUILDING UPON PARKMAP
MovingOrdersMap builds upon the strength of ParkMap – the UK’s leading system for managing on-street parking and related traffic orders.
We have also used the experience we gained designing and developing GIS software for the London speed map – an innovative Transport for London project that includes real time in-car speed limit indication and other ISA functions.
By combining traffic orders with default speeds for different road types and for lit areas, MovingOrdersMap produces a continuous area-wide map of speed limits on all roads.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software is provided as a service, saving you the trouble and expense of maintaining your own infrastructure. It is accessed via a standard internet browser. The cloud environment it resides in is within ISO 27001 data centres, on our own state-of-the-art servers running a combination Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions.