Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
With compulsory CE marking for traffic signs to EN 12899, passive safety considerations and many new products becoming available, it has become increasingly complicated for traffic sign designers to specify safe, but economical, post sizes and foundations.
SignLoad Professional greatly simplifies the process and produces a more economical design than any other software.
- Implements the wind actions Eurocode to produce a more economical design than using EN 12899 alone
- Ensures compliance with both EN 12899-1 and EN 12767 for any part of UK or Ireland
- Approved by BSI for CE marking sign faces or complete structures
- Identifies the most economical design, or checks your choice
- Simple to use, quick and accurate
- Includes economical ‘planted’ foundations
- Designs steel and passively-safe sign supports, including asymmetrical arrangements
- Designs sign face stiffening (channel section spacing) for all major suppliers and substrates, including composites and GRP
- Checks for Passive Safety compliance to BS EN 12767:2007
- Covers the full range of sign sizes, and types of post
- Generates sign schedules in Excel
- Designs spread, planted or screw pile foundations
- Uses accurate wind data for any county in the UK or Ireland
NEW IN VERSION 3.0
- Edge-mounted flag-type signs
- Lighting units
- Optimast, Signstr8 and FLI screw piles added
- Updated for May 2013 revision to BS EN 12899
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
SignLoad on-line shop
Click here to buy now a subscription to SignLoad Professional
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It will output to any Windows-compatible colour or mono printer using paper sizes from A4 to A0. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.