Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
SignMap is a comprehensive, map-based traffic sign design, display and management system.
Through integration of maintenance and other inventory functions with a design tool for new signing schemes, the permanent record is kept updated and fewer costly design mistakes occur. SignMap provides the means to tackle both these requirements and can aid visualisation (e.g. for public consultation) with its colourful display.
PRESENTATION AND DISPLAY
- Colour coding by sign type
- Accurate positioning and orientation of signs and posts on a map base
- Access to sign face or photograph with a single mouse click
- Flexible labelling and annotation of signs from stored data
- Display of ducting and cabling for illuminated signs
- Proposals and designs kept separately from permanent inventory
- Configurable database to store dimensions, mounting, manufacture and maintenance information
- Junction plans produced with signs clearly marked and referenced
- Query facility to access information on particular signs
- Post and foundation calculations
- Bills of quantity produced
- Export of annotated maps, text and reports to most spreadsheets and word processors
- Seamless links to SignPlot and SignRoute
- Password access to protect data
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It will output to any Windows-compatible colour or mono printer using paper sizes from A4 to A0. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.