Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
HighwayMap is the UK’s leading solution for providing local authorities with an accessible map-based inventory of parking and moving traffic regulations.
Integrated with this is full support for the order making process, which aids productivity and keeps the permanent records updated.
ParkMap has the functionality needed to manage and communicate a regularly changing set of traffic orders.
HighwayMap manages all stages of the Section 38 highway adoptions and other processes. It can be used to maintain a comprehensive record of the status and extent of all highway boundaries. Contact information for developers, solicitors and other relevant parties is stored within the system along with standard letters for each stage of the adoption process. There is the facility to automatically generate and attach copies of letters sent and reminders can be set to ensure that each stage of the process is completed on time.
Keeping track of the current status of every part of the highway can be costly both in terms of time and storage space.
HighwayMap lightens the load.
- Easy generation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Scans records for ‘action-required’ and issues reminders during adoption process
- Full electronic record of all key legal documents
- Maintains records of all contacts involved in adoption process
- Highways colour-coded by type and status
- Links to Address-Point™ to automate mail shot and management of contacts associated with a Highways adoption
- Tree style interface for easy access to information
- Complete historical records
- Distinguishes between provisional and definitive highway boundaries
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192