Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
LineMap is a major breakthrough in productivity for traffic and highway engineers. It combines the power of CAD with the simplicity of word processing, to provide a fast and accurate design tool with the option to build up inventory and maintenance records for a whole authority.
All road markings contained in the latest TSRGD (signs regulations) can be placed, including complicated zig-zags for school entrances and pedestrian crossings. The resulting lines will automatically follow the curvature of the road or any other guide line.
- Contains all TSRGD 2016 and pedestrian crossing markings and permitted variants
- Applies the correct rules for markings curving around corners
- Builds a permanent record of markings as they are drawn
- A single tool for generating both outline schemes and detailed design
- Markings inventory is kept up-to-date automatically
- Bills of quantities by measured area or length
- Saves time on both design work and record keeping
- Unprecedented accuracy even at large scales
- Flexible and simple to use with minimal training
- Complete record of road markings for maintenance and reinstatement work
- Avoids the need to measure quantities on-site
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It will output to any Windows-compatible colour or mono printer using paper sizes from A4 to A0. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.