Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
1 March 2010
AccsMap v4.4 released
The new version of AccsMap, v4.4, was released at the end of February 2010.
This version includes the following new features and enhancements:
- An improved monitoring analysis dialog with all options on a single screen.
- The ability to adjust point style monitoring sites once they have been created.
- A sorting option has been included for the Economic Monitoring report.
- A new option on query dialogs allowing you to set the number of complete calendar or financial years.
- Querying by grid reference will display the extents of the grid on the map.
- When grouping reports by sites, sites that contain no accidents are listed at the end.
- Age can be automatically calculated from DOB.
- The date when accidents are exported to DfT is recorded in the Audit Log (for Audit Log Module users).
- Enquiries (for Case Tracking Module users) are now colour coded to show which are outstanding and which are complete.
- The Custom Accident Listing report now allows you to add vehicle and casualty fields (and person fields for Case Tracking Module users).
- A new Intermediate Accident Listing report.
- New Postcode Tabulation reports.
The Find dialogs have all been offset so they don’t obscure the relevant accident or feature.
When transferring monitoring polygons from one table to another, the elements will be transferred as well.
The ability to move multiple stick diagrams.
Conflict diagrams are auto-generated when stick diagrams are created.
If you have not received your copy of this upgrade please contact Support using the details below.
The upgrade will also be available to download from the User Area at the end of April.
020Â 8846Â 3220Â
Click here to view all selected news stories.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192