Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
28 January 2013
Training to address new sign requirements
Are you up to speed on the many recent and forthcoming innovations and initiatives relating to signing?
A one-day course in London on 7 March and 25 April and in Edinburgh on 26 and 27 March will pack in a multitude of topics to bring you up to date on good practice and new issues relating to designing and specifying traffic signs. Topics will include:
- Introduction to the traffic signing in UK, the legal background and the recommendations and guidance.
- Specific issues for regulatory signs: how to ensure they are enforceable and how many to use.
- Recent innovations: the 2011 Amendment Regulations, and the area wide authorisations.
- Avoiding clutter and the new Traffic Advisory Leaflet 1/13 on this topic.
- CE Marking for traffic signs becoming mandatory on 1 July 2013.
- The new ways to specify retroreflective material, and further changes coming shortly.
020Â 8846Â 3220
Click here to view all selected news stories.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192