Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
5 June 2018
Launch of AccsMap 5.6
We are pleased to announce the launch of AccsMap 5.6, the latest evolution of the UK’s leading Road Collision analysis, recording and validation system.
A high-resolution image is available for this press release.
File size: 0.08 MB
Click here to download.
An important new feature of this release is the ability to incorporate collision records at a national level, which involve either casualties or drivers from a particular authority. This feature allows authorities to both analyse the impact their drivers have on other road users outside of their geographical region and examine the location where their residents were injured. Output can be reported on by Postcode or Supper Output Areas. Other new enhancements include:
Monitoring site enhancements
- New tables allow you to store 24-hour traffic flows for both before and after periods
- Before and after accident rate totals added to the analysis report
- Ability to run a mini-analysis on a single site
Population and deprivation data
- Easily retrievable within Participant and SOA Analysis
Improved polygon selection
- Automatically highlights accidents within the drawn region
Further options added to the Excel export including:
- Ability to add polygon grouping
- Coordinate conversion to Lat/Long
- Extra derived information (e.g. Road User Groups, combined Roadclass + Number)
More colour coding options
If you have current maintenance for AccsMap, you can download this latest version by logging into the user area. For those hosted within Buchanan private clouds, the upgrade will be carried out by our support team.
Click here to view all selected news stories.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192