Online data portal
Making and managing
Organising and managing data on traffic orders, signs, parking and more
(TROs & TMOs)Road collision
Traffic sign and road marking design and recordingRouting, street inventory mapping
Map-based road casualty recording and analysis
- trainingTraining on Buchanan Computing software
- User login
Data translation, visualisation and routing all in one package
The ITN layer of MasterMap from Ordnance Survey is an up-to-date road network containing information about many types of traffic restriction.
RouteMap takes this data, and displays it clearly and accurately for anyone to query and use.
- Supplied as an MBX tool to run under MapInfo Professional
- Imports and translates from OS GML or GZ files
- Colour-codes by road type and gives access to all ITN link and node data
- Restrictions displayed as traffic sign symbols (with plates where necessary) or coloured arrows
- Comprehensive routing, catchment area and drive time functions.
Let us know how we can help you. Just fill in the details below.*
Subscribe me to newsletter
Please type these digits in reverse order: 43217
Simply provide the details below and we'll add you to our list.*
Please type these digits in reverse order: 12192
Ask for a callback!
Would you like us to phone or email you? Just click the link below and enter your details.
This software runs under all recent versions of Microsoft Windows™ including 10. Microsoft and Citrix “thin client” solutions are also suitable. It can be installed on individual computers, on a network for many people to share, or it can be hosted on our servers for you to access over the Internet.